Dr. David J. Gross
Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
Adjunct Associate Professor of Chemistry,
Adjunct Associate Professor of Physics
and member of the Program in Molecular and Cellular Biology
Ph.D.: University of Illinois
Postdoctoral Training: Cornell University
List of Recent Publications
- A.C. Yvon, D.J. Gross and P. Wadsworth (2001) Antagonistic forces generated by myosin II and
cytoplasmic dynein regulate microtubule turnover, movement, and organization in interphase cells
Proc. Natl. Acad.
Sci. USA 98, 8656-8661.
- M.R. Holbrook, L.L. Slakey and D.J. Gross (2000) Thermodynamic Mixing of Molecular States of the
Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Modulates Macroscopic Ligand Binding Affinity
Biochem. J. 352,
- M.R. Holbrook, J.B. O'Donnell, Jr., L.L. Slakey and D.J. Gross (1999) Epidermal Growth Factor
Internalization Rate Is Regulated by Negative Charges near the SH2 Binding Site Tyr992.
- J.L. Hill, K. Hammar, P.J.S. Smith and D.J. Gross (1999) Stage-Dependent Effects of Epidermal
Growth Factor on Ca2+ Efflux in Mouse Oocytes.
Molec. Reprod. Devel. 53, 244-253.
- M.G. Mahoney, L.L. Slakey, C.D. Benham and D.J. Gross (1998) Time course of the initial [Ca2+]i response to
extracellular ATP in smooth muscle depends on [Ca2+]e and ATP concentration.
Back to Top
last update June 24 1999